Payroll Project Manager
|Job title:||Payroll Project Manager|
|Salary:||AU$850 - AU$950 per day|
|Contact name:||Chris Thornton|
NSW Government organisation based in Sydney CBD.
We are looking for an experienced Payroll Project Manager.
Please only apply if you have experience with large Payroll Systems.
As a Payroll Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing service transition of IT and business processes through testing, dress rehearsal activities, and into operations
- Overseeing a large Payroll System for an event driven project
- Leading a multifaceted team of vendors, permanent staff, contractors and system integrators
- Providing solutions that are fit for purpose in meeting various stakeholders desired outcomes
- 6+ years' experience in Project Management
- Experience working in a Waterfall environment
- Must have experience working with Aurion Payroll Systems
- Strong Payroll/Financial Services background
- Experience working on event driven projects
- Strong stakeholder engagement, team building and communication skills
- Project management experience in both a Business and Technical Capacity
How to apply:
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please only apply if you match all the role criteria and hold Australian Permanent Residency/Citizenship
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy