|Job Title:||Pega Developer|
|Location:||Parramatta, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$750 - AU$840 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ignatious Chopamba|
|Job Published:||January 20, 2020 09:14|
NSW Government Organisation based in Parramatta looking for a PETA Developer.
This role forms part of business as usual operational support through break/fix and enhancement tasks.
Ideal candidate should have 3+ years of active Pega application development on version 7.3+
Occasional travel to Sydney CBD required
- Pega - Certified Lead System Architect
- Formal tertiary qualification in IT relevant field
- Enforce best practices in PEGA architecture/design/configuration
- Experience in various rules and features like Flows, Activities, User Interface, Flow Actions, Agents, SLA, Correspondence, Single-On,External
- Perform code reviews and ensure compliance with application quality, coding, UI and Corporate standards.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
How to apply
The selected person must undergo and pass Police Check.
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian residency or citizenship.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
St Leonards, New South Wales
Full Stack Developer
Sydney, New South Wales
Up to AU$161700 per annum
Senior Full-Stack Developer (Azure)
Chatswood, New South Wales
AU$900 - AU$1000 per day
Senior Full Stack Developer (Outsystems)
Parramatta, New South Wales
AU$880 - AU$1210 per day + including super