|Job Title:||PEGA Developer|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Up to AU$0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tito Brena|
|Job Published:||November 20, 2019 21:13|
The role will be responsible for software development, maintenance and support for complex multi-tier application suites comprising third party software (Pega), in house Java based applications, middle layer like Tibco, CI/CD pipeline, Oracle backend database and automated testing suites.
- Provide on-going software analysis, design, development, test, deploy and support for the full suites of software
- Assist in transition of legacy platform to new technology platform.
- Provide analysis and evaluation of service delivery issues and collaborate with service groups to rectify issues
- Delivering quality outcomes within time constraints, balancing competing priorities and the demands of key stakeholders
- Derive, apply and enforce best practices in PEGA architecture / design / coding to enable agility and delivery of high quality code
- Pega PCSA or PCSSA certificate
- 4+ years of Pega Platform Experience working as Senior Architect / Senior Developer - designing and delivering solutions in Pega 7.x or 8.x
- Advanced knowledge of the PRPC Architecture and all PRPC design and implementation features
- Experiences working in Agile (Scrum or Kanban)/ DevOps environment
- Experiences working in CI/CD, TDD, BDD, automated testing
- Experience working with business users in scoping and estimating Pega implementations
- Experience in validating and eliciting functional and non-functional requirements for Pega applications
- A demonstrated agile mindset in delivery and ability to build strong relationships with cross functional teams
- Experience working in multiple projects, enhancements and support tasks
If you feel you meet the requirements and want to be considered please click APPLY NOW to submit your resume or call Tito Brena on 8096 8600 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's