Peoplesoft Technical Consultant
|Job Title:||Peoplesoft Technical Consultant|
|Location:||Leichhardt, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Up to AU$143000 per annum + salary sacrifice + leave loading|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Turkington|
|Job Published:||July 27, 2021 08:36|
This large education provider is currently seeking 2 PeopleSoft Technical Consultants (one can be more of an HR functional consultant) to join a highly collaborative team. They are currently based in the innerwest of Sydney but will be moving to CBD before the end of the year. They offer many benefits such as salary sacrifice, annual leave loading and more, taking the total package to around $155k.
Main responsibilities include provding technical support for the implementation of system improvements to the PeopleSoft HR/Global Payroll system including:
- Interpretation of functional requirements to assist in the creation of technical specifications.
- Providing support in the design, development, coding and unit testing of PeopleSoft system enhancements
- Deployment of changes to Production and on-going post-implementation support.
- You will also be the first point of contact for technical system support to the business key stakeholders and
- end-users of the PeopleSoft system.
- Assist with the development, implementation, monitoring and review of policies and procedures, working with the Help Desk Support and Application Testers.
- Conduct and lead workshops to discuss technical design/solution for system improvements.
- Research, interview, investigate or consult with others on ideas/alternatives to advise or recommend system improvements.
- Take the lead on technical decisions based on presented alternatives and options and building and testing prototype solutions.
- At least 3-4 years' demonstrated experience in providing PeopleSoft technical solutions eg technical design specifications and system enhancements
- Technical PeopleSoft knowledge in PeopleTools, PeopleCode, Application Engine, Integration Broker, SQR reports, SQL, Component interfaces, security, workflow, PL/SQL, Oracle Database, Application Designer, PS Queries.
- Proven experience in all technical phases of SDLC with a primary focus on design, development,unit testing and Production deployment and Post-Implementation Support.
- Experience in providing technical support in a BAU Operations environment of PeopleSoft HR and/or Global Payroll.
- Ability to analyse and translate functional specifications to technical specifications, proceeding into the technical development of the solution.
- Strong discipline and attention in unit testing, allowing system testers to run System Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing effectively.
- Ability to perform issue analysis, troubleshooting and resolution in PeopleSoft HR or Global Payroll.
They will also consider a candidate who does has PeopleSoft HR functional experience, rather than technical.
To apply please send your CV in word format asap by clicking the apply now button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Technical Business Analyst
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$950 - AU$1045 per day
Head of Systems and Development
Bondi Junction, New South Wales
AU$200000 - AU$220000 per annum + discretionary bonus
Homebush, New South Wales
AU$800 - AU$900 per day
Test Automation Engineer
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$800 - AU$900 per day + including super
Full Stack Developer
Sydney, New South Wales
Up to AU$161700 per annum