PHP (LAMP) Developer/Analyst
|Job title:||PHP (LAMP) Developer/Analyst|
|Salary:||AU$650 - AU$700 per day + super|
|Contact name:||Henry Brosius|
This large and highly respected enterprise organisation has the immediate need for the services of an experienced PHP (LAMP) Developer/Analyst to undertaking a significant piece of work focused on ensuring core application stacks are up-to-date and secure.
Within this position you will be responsible for supporting the existing staff with BAU work allowing them to work on critical application and systems upgrade work.
Essential Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience as a PHP LAMP developer (Linux, Apache, MySql, PHP) within an IT Service Management (ITSM) framework, preferably ServiceNow.
- Solid experience with Laravel, Rest API development, Docker, Angular.js and Node.js.
- Good experience with and Ansible automation tools.
- Experience with end-to-end application channels using OpenSSL, TLS/SSL and certificate management.
- Exposure or experience with Linux (RedHat) systems administration.
- Flexibility to work outside normal business hours to carry out patching activity.
You will be working with a well-respected organisation and will enjoy a long-term contract, a highly competitive contract rate and a good potential for continued extensions.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian residency or citizenship.