|Job Title:||Scheduling consultant|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$950 - AU$978 per day|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Turkington|
|Job Published:||January 20, 2020 16:59|
This Government agency is looking for an experienced consultant for a 6 month contract.
The overall purpose of the role is to provide the agency, its projects and stakeholders with uplifted planning and scheduling capability for the EPMO including; processes, tools and standards that will enable successful portfolio level tracking for all inflight projects as well as pre-project initiatives to help inform the organisation and its senior management team as to the true health of the portfolio.
Specifically you will be required to:
* Provide current state analysis (issues, gaps and recommendations) of the planning and scheduling function within the EPMO, including portfolio and project level for scheduling processes, tools, structure & hierarchy, roles & responsibilities, update & maintenance, schedule analysis.
* Through gap analysis, provide a proposed future state roadmap of improvements across the function (processes, frameworks and tools) and outline of benefits.
* Provide analysis on the advantages of consolidating scheduling tools. CCEP uses P6 but other projects are in Clarizon with limited licences.
* Provide a communication and change plan to roll out new ways of working for the planning and scheduling across the EPMO, for senior management endorsement at the SLT.
* Implement the uplifted processes, frameworks and tools, ensuring that all stakeholders are engaged and aligned to the future state.
* Collaborate and support the current EPMO Master Scheduler on BAU practices where required. E.g milestones, contingency, dependencies, logic, baselining, change control, monitoring control and status reporting on schedule data. Sharing in lessons learned.
* Provide schedule analysis for all inflight projects (approx. 18 projects) that the EPMO have remit for, including CCEP (P6).
* Schedule Maturity assessment - current state for baseline and new assessment post 6 months.
* Provide revised artefacts that support the uplift in planning and scheduling capability including:
o Scheduling Guidelines and Cadence (including resource loading)
o Interdependency and Dependency Management
o Portfolio level tracking
o Power BI Portfolio level reporting
o Tools Management: Training & Coaching
o Others are required to support new ways of working
To be successful in your application you must have:
- 4+ years experience as a planning and scheduler lead
- Be able to manage a complex set of streams
- Experience with P6 and Clarizon
- Highly organised and able to manage resource demand
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.Please apply with a word version of your resume.
Please only apply if you match all the role criteria and hold Australian Permanent Residency/Citizenship
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's