Planning & Scheduling Manager
|Job Title:||Planning & Scheduling Manager|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$900 - AU$1100 per day + rate flexible|
|Contact Name:||Lee Hogben|
|Job Published:||January 27, 2021 15:58|
Our client, a major NSW Government agency is seeking to engage an experienced Planning and Scheduling Manager to work on a high profile, critical program of work.
The Planning and Scheduling Manager will be responsible for the development and maintenance of the program's P6 site level master schedule for each region / project. The role will plan, guide, develop and maintain the integrated schedule environment for SAED, Construction, Migration and Decom. You will have 2 Master Schedulers reporting into this position.
- Provide overall region scheduling and coordination among multiple projects
- Provide overall view and look ahead on the schedules as inputs to the issue and risk processes
- Support individual project planning efforts
- Ensure the P6 schedule is resource loaded to the appropriate level needed
- Provide governance over project-related scheduling and resource decisions
- Provide weekly schedule management reports.
- Support other internal teams to ensure reporting of lead indicators are accurate
You must be either an Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident to be considered for this role. As this is an urgent role please apply ASAP.
Please send your CV in WORD format only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$1200 - AU$1300 per day + including super
Bella Vista, New South Wales
AU$100000 - AU$140000 per annum + plus super
Integration Delivery Manager
Parramatta, New South Wales
AU$1150 - AU$1240 per day + including super
Project Manager - Health
St Leonards, New South Wales
AU$67 - AU$73 per hour + including super, WFH
Project Manager - Payroll systems
Macquarie Park, New South Wales
AU$900 - AU$1000 per day