|Job Title:||PMO Analyst|
|Location:||Parramatta, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$990 - AU$1100 per day|
|Start Date:||12 months|
|Contact Name:||Lee Hogben|
|Job Published:||March 22, 2022 13:57|
Primary purpose of the role:
This role guides the successful delivery of ICT programs and projects through the provision of strategic and operational support, including operational reporting, risk and issue tracking, quality control and post project benefits tracking and reporting.
* Enhance where required the approved portfolio/program management capability and framework to the strategic needs of the business and supported by strong analytics and governance.
* Establish and maintain a standard set of practices, processes, tools and templates for managing projects consistently and efficiently within the framework to reduce project related risk and costs.
* Prioritise ICT projects and programs and adjust resource plans to meet emerging business or technical needs, opportunities and challenges.
* Collect, consolidate and analyse program and project data, including financial and performance metrics to support effective decision-making.
* Monitor and report on compliance with established standards to ensure the organisation adheres to agreed policies and standards.
* Ensure project management documentation, reports and plans are relevant, accurate and complete; track and report on project portfolio performance and provide a real-time, comprehensive and prioritised point of view for all projects.
* Develop and deliver PMO services and support ICT project and program management capability across the organisation to reduce project related risk.
* Demonstrate the five ways of leading behaviours to deliver organisational outcomes for our customers, our people and communities for the greater good.
Key knowledge and experience:
* Excellent problem solving, analytical and highly developed communications skills.
* Demonstrated ability to communicate and present research and data in a clear and concise manner to a range of key audience groups.
* Strong data analysis, communication, problem solving analysis and writing skills.
* Ability to manage time and meet deadlines while balancing competing priorities.
* Appropriate tertiary qualifications or demonstrated, relevant, equivalent professional experience.
You must be either an Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident to be considered for this role.
Please send your CV in WORD format only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's