PMO and Technology Governance Manager
|Job Title:||PMO and Technology Governance Manager|
|Location:||Macquarie Park, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$1040 - AU$1150 per day|
|Contact Name:||Henry Brosius|
|Job Published:||August 27, 2020 10:01|
This large, well-known enterprise organisation that has an immediate need for a PMO and Technology Governance Manager to guide the successful delivery of programs and projects through the provision of strategic and operational support.
You will also contribute to the development of portfolio management strategy and capability and guiding the successful delivery of technology governance through the establishment of technology governance forums and bringing together a client centric portfolio view across all technology verticals.
Specific responsibilities of the role will include:
- Drive alignment with business plans and strategy.
- Design and operate the governance system to provide an integrated view of portfolio activity and portfolio health and balance risk and outcomes across the program portfolio.
- Work with project leads to provide guidance and support to optimise project performance.
- Perform Governance through adherence to divisional and group policies and standards.
- Conduct quality assurance of program and project health.
- Provide portfolio level reporting and insights, facilitate and perform decision making.
Essential Skills & Experience
- 10+ years in program and project delivery experience across enterprise-level projects.
- 5 years' experience working in Portfolio Governance within a EPMO.
- Senior executive stakeholder management, engagement and influencing skills.
- Excellent analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Polished interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Solid financial analysis, report writing and presentation skills with experience addressing IT portfolio assurance management issues and practices.
This is perfect opportunity to join a large enterprise organisation where you can work on challenging and interesting projects while enjoying a competitive contract rate with excellent opportunity for continued extensions.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have Australian residency or citizenship if appropriate.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
St Leonards, New South Wales
Up to AU$750 per day + inclusive
Liverpool, New South Wales
Up to AU$438 per day + inclusive
.NET Software Developer
Chatswood, New South Wales
Up to AU$66 per hour + up to $65 per hour
.NET Solution Developer
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
AU$700 - AU$800 per day
Senior Support Analyst
Sydney CBD, New South Wales