Senior PMO Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior PMO Analyst|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$120000 - AU$134000 per annum + including super|
|Contact Name:||Lee Hogben|
|Job Published:||March 18, 2021 09:34|
This role will provide strategic and operational support, coordination and advice to guide the successful delivery of programs and projects, collaborating with a wide range of project teams and stakeholders.
The candidate we seek is highly collaborative with exceptional communication skills. Your focus will be to maintain partnerships with a diverse range of internal teams, to identify and resolve issues for the delivery of project outcomes and provide advice to senior management. You will be an expert in managing accurate and regular financial and project status reporting of projects to the Executive and Senior Management (ideally you are proficient with Smartsheet) and you can deploy project management capability training across the organisation. Your expertise with coordinating business cases and treasury submissions will be highly valued too.
- Establish and maintain a standard set of principles, processes and templates for managing projects consistently and efficiently to reduce project related risks and costs
- Support the delivery of project deadlines and milestones to the required standards and within budget, given the need to simultaneously coordinate and deliver multiple projects which are often complex and interconnected
- Collect, consolidate and analyse program and project data to support effective decision making
- Monitor and report on compliance with established standards to ensure the organisation adheres to agreed policies and standards
- Provide accurate and regular financial and project status reporting on capital projects to the Executive and Senior Management
- Support, guide and coordinate training in the project portfolio management solution (Smartsheet) and in project and program management capability across the organisation
- Build and maintain effective partnerships with a diverse range of internal teams to identify and resolve issues, facilitate information flow and support the achievement of objectives
- Provide appropriate messaging and expert advice on project management tools and techniques and reporting needs that are sensitively applied across all areas of the organisation
- Provide expert advice to coordinate capital business cases and treasury submissions collaboratively
- Ensure that the provision of PMO guidance is coordinated and that standards of practice improved, including core project management needs (benefits realisation)
You must be either an Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident to be considered for this role.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position please attach to your application:
- Your up-to-date resume [maximum five pages] which clearly details your skills and experience as relevant to this position, and
- Your response [maximum two pages] to the 2 targeted questions below.
- Please provide an example of how you have dealt with conflicting priorities and conflicting stakeholder concerns. What were the steps you took to find a solution or approach?
- How do you maintain and ensure teams have capability when using a project management tool?
Please send your resume and answers in WORD format only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Dynamics CRM Business Analyst
Mascot, New South Wales
AU$800 - AU$850 per day + inclusive
Agile Business Analyst
Mascot, New South Wales
AU$0.00 - AU$850 per day + inclusive
Technical Business Analyst
St Leonards, New South Wales
AU$750 - AU$800 per day + inclusive
Business Analyst - Life Insurance
Chatswood, New South Wales
AU$135000 - AU$145000 per annum
Data Analyst / Power BI Specialist
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$800 - AU$850 per day + including super