PowerApps Technical Consultant
|Job title:||PowerApps Technical Consultant|
|Salary:||Up to AU$0.00 per annum|
|Contact name:||Henry Brosius|
This large enterprise organisation based in Macquarie Park has a need for a seasoned PowerApps Technical Consultant to work across various Microsoft Power Platforms including the development of PowerApps and portals.
As the PowerApps Technical Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Configuration and Customisation of Microsoft 365.
- Implementing processes in Microsoft 365 as per business need.
- Development of applications using Microsoft Power platform
- Developing reports and charts to meet business needs.
- Design and development of application based on Microsoft 365 platform.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3+ years of Hands-on experience on Microsoft Power Platform (PowerApps, Portal) and/or MS Dynamics 365 and SharePoint in an Agile environment.
- Extensive experience with Azure services like Azure Function Apps, Logic Apps, Azure Service Bus, Azure Key Vault.
- Experience with at-lease one full-cycle implementation of Dynamics 365
- Experienced in configuration and customization of Power Platform, Dynamics 365 and Power Automate.
- Experience creating plug-ins, custom workflow activities, dashboards, charts and reports.
- Microsoft Certified Professional on Dynamics 365 or PowerApps will be preferred.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a prominent enterprise organisation on interesting and challenging projects.
You will enjoy the option of working for home, a highly competitive contract rate, long-term contract, high potential for continued extensions.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian residency or citizenship.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy