PowerApps Technical Consultant
|Job Title:||PowerApps Technical Consultant|
|Location:||Macquarie Park, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Up to AU$0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Henry Brosius|
|Job Published:||June 18, 2020 17:29|
This large enterprise organisation based in Macquarie Park has a need for a seasoned PowerApps Technical Consultant to work across various Microsoft Power Platforms including the development of PowerApps and portals.
As the PowerApps Technical Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Configuration and Customisation of Microsoft 365.
- Implementing processes in Microsoft 365 as per business need.
- Development of applications using Microsoft Power platform
- Developing reports and charts to meet business needs.
- Design and development of application based on Microsoft 365 platform.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3+ years of Hands-on experience on Microsoft Power Platform (PowerApps, Portal) and/or MS Dynamics 365 and SharePoint in an Agile environment.
- Extensive experience with Azure services like Azure Function Apps, Logic Apps, Azure Service Bus, Azure Key Vault.
- Experience with at-lease one full-cycle implementation of Dynamics 365
- Experienced in configuration and customization of Power Platform, Dynamics 365 and Power Automate.
- Experience creating plug-ins, custom workflow activities, dashboards, charts and reports.
- Microsoft Certified Professional on Dynamics 365 or PowerApps will be preferred.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a prominent enterprise organisation on interesting and challenging projects.
You will enjoy the option of working for home, a highly competitive contract rate, long-term contract, high potential for continued extensions.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian residency or citizenship.