Principal Java Developer
|Job title:||Principal Java Developer|
|Salary:||Up to AU$0.00 per day + Up to $1000 per day|
|Contact name:||Henry Brosius|
This is a large enterprise-level organisation with offices based in Parramatta. They are undergoing a massive digital transformation and are looking for a switched-on principal-level Java developer contribute to a major program of work.
As a Principal Java Developer, you will be working within a close, Agile development team and will be responsible for developing and testing large and complex software applications as well as leading and mentoring other Java developers.
As this is a principal-level role it is expected that you will be strong with forming close relationships with business partners, professional stakeholders and third-party vendors and have excellent communication skills.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience as a principal or lead Java Developer
- 10+ years of experience with Java application development (Current Java 8+ preferred).
- 3+ years of experience with Microservice architecture and patterns.
- Hands on experience with Spring Boot v2.x, Hibernate and Rest.
- Solid experience with AWS
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Experience with Bitbucket/Gitlab
- Experience in SQL or Oracle Queries
- Good understanding of Kubernetes concepts and components.
This is an excellent opportunity to secure a long-term contract position on a major program of work utilising cutting-edge technology. You will enjoy a highly competitive contract rate and the opportunity work from home.
How to apply:
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian residency or citizenship.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy