Principal Java Developer
|Job Title:||Principal Java Developer|
|Location:||Parramatta, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Up to AU$0.00 per day + Up to $1000 per day|
|Contact Name:||Henry Brosius|
|Job Published:||November 17, 2020 11:56|
This is a large enterprise-level organisation with offices based in Parramatta. They are undergoing a massive digital transformation and are looking for a switched-on principal-level Java developer contribute to a major program of work.
As a Principal Java Developer, you will be working within a close, Agile development team and will be responsible for developing and testing large and complex software applications as well as leading and mentoring other Java developers.
As this is a principal-level role it is expected that you will be strong with forming close relationships with business partners, professional stakeholders and third-party vendors and have excellent communication skills.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience as a principal or lead Java Developer
- 10+ years of experience with Java application development (Current Java 8+ preferred).
- 3+ years of experience with Microservice architecture and patterns.
- Hands on experience with Spring Boot v2.x, Hibernate and Rest.
- Solid experience with AWS
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Experience with Bitbucket/Gitlab
- Experience in SQL or Oracle Queries
- Good understanding of Kubernetes concepts and components.
This is an excellent opportunity to secure a long-term contract position on a major program of work utilising cutting-edge technology. You will enjoy a highly competitive contract rate and the opportunity work from home.
How to apply:
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian residency or citizenship.