Principal Mobile Applications Developer
|Job Title:||Principal Mobile Applications Developer|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$150000 - AU$180000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Henry Brosius|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2021 12:29|
This large organisation is well-known for their innovative mobile applications that are used by millions of people and is ranked as one of the best places to work in NSW.
As the Principal Mobile Application Developer you will work in large, highly accomplished team of developers responsible for developing highly targeted end-user products.
Specific responsibilities of the role will include:
- Taking the lead in the design, develop and delivery of new and innovative mobile applications following Agile methodologies and XP practices.
- Being a key contributor to the on-going improvement of the efficient delivery of software application.
- Using your experience to mentor other team members and share your knowledge.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Principal-level experience building quality mobile applications using React Native, Redux, Swift, Objective C and Kotlin in an Agile environment.
- Proven experience with Pair Programming, Agile Extreme Programming, or Test-Driven Development.
- Solid Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) experience.
- Experience with the mentoring of junior team members and sharing of knowledge.
This is a brilliant opportunity to code with the latest mobile applications technologies and be part of a fun and challenging team that all share the same love of technology.
For your efforts you will enjoy a highly competitive salary, unique benefits and working within an organisation that will allow you to keep on top of new and emerging technologies.
As an added advantage you can enjoy the attractive benefit of working from home.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: We prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have Australian residency or citizenship if appropriate.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's