Principal Solution Architect
|Job Title:||Principal Solution Architect|
|Location:||Macquarie Park, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Henry Brosius|
|Job Published:||October 28, 2019 08:54|
This large enterprise organisation has an immediate opening for an experienced Principal Solution Architect to join their project services team based in Macquarie Park.
As the Principal Solution Architect, you will be responsible helping the business to deliver its strategic vision and objectives in alignment with enterprise's strategies and polices at a sustainable Total Cost of Ownership over the life of the asset or service.
You will be leading a team of architects across initiatives that vary in complexity and risk and will be interacting with executive, senior business and IT management to provide expertise and advice.
Specific responsibilities of the role will include:
- Lead a team of solution architects and designers to provide solution architecture leadership to portfolio of programs and projects across the delivery lifecycle.
- Provide solution architecture expertise and advice to support business investment planning and prioritisation, including business cases.
- Daily oversight of architecture services, deliverables and the architects assigned to the programs and projects.
- Review, assure and govern the solutions developed by solution architects, integration partners and vendors/suppliers.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience in leading teams of solution architects and solution designers to successfully deliver enterprise-level solution architecture services.
- Extensive experience in architecture governance process, practices and methods.
- Experience in design thinking and user centric design.
- Solid ability to identify opportunities to leverage technology for greater business efficiency.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a prominent enterprise organisation on multiple interesting and challenging projects.
You will enjoy an exceptional long-term contract, highly competitive contract rate and will be close to public transportation.
How to apply:
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian residency or citizenship.