|Job Title:||Privacy Analyst|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$800 - AU$885 per day|
|Start Date:||January 2022|
|Contact Name:||Tito Tealdo|
|Job Published:||December 15, 2021 10:45|
The Privacy Analyst will be responsible for assessing the current privacy practices and alignment with data governance, undertaking Privacy Impact Assessments (PIAs) and working with senior stakeholders to develop a future state and detailed prioritised plan to improve the privacy practices.
- Understand the NSW government department responsibility under State Government Agencies Privacy Code and identify and implement practices that ensure compliance.
- Provide privacy subject matter expertise to the FIM project, conduct PIAs and ensure correct practices are embedded for knowledge management and broader areas deemed in scope of the project.
- Liaise with the Office of the Information and Privacy Commission NSW (IPC).
- Contribute to the development of a privacy operating model, which includes coordinating the handling of internal and external privacy enquiries, privacy complaints, and requests for access to, and correction of, personal information, health checks across respective business systems and or business functions.
- In-depth understanding of the Privacy Act and the Code, and the ability to translate these requirements into practice for the organisation.
- In-depth understanding of privacy management practices with the ability to understand the interactions across information security, data governance and business processes.
- Prior experience in performing privacy gap analysis and developing improvement plans.
- An understanding of privacy complaint-handling and information breach methods and processes.
- Contract length: 6 months
- Mainly WFH
- Rate: $885 p/d
You MUST have rights to work in Australia
Please forward your CV in a Word format
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's