Product Lead / Manager
|Job Title:||Product Lead / Manager|
|Location:||Bondi Junction, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Lee Hogben|
|Job Published:||May 14, 2021 15:49|
Due to strong recent growth, the Group is recruiting a Product Lead to join the Sydney team. Reporting to the Director of Operations, you will work in a multi-talented, diverse team and implement solutions in a fast-paced and challenging fintech environment.
You will be a highly motivated individual with at least 3 years of experience and a strong background in software product design and implementation. Experience working in a financial services company will be advantageous (but not essential) for the role.
You are meticulous, thorough and possess excellent communication skills, allowing you to engage with all levels of our stakeholders. A self-starter, you are up-to-speed with the latest developments in the software product industry.
Ideally you will have:
- 3 + years of Product or relevant experience;
- Excellent product design and UX sense;
- Interest and strengths in market dynamics and business strategy;
- Business-oriented problem-solving;
- Ability to lead with minimal guidance and thrive in ambiguity;
- Experience with Agile and Scrum preferred;
- A keen interest in emerging tools and technologies;
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills, with an ability to explain product decisions;
- Excellent written communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- A solid grasp of web services and application design;
- Solid fundamentals in business analytics and data platform design;
- Show intuition in being able to decipher between functional impact, business impact, and good user experience.
- Engage with the business to understand strategic objectives and prioritise these into technical projects;
- Define product requirements based on customer pain points and business goals;
- Engage closely with the software development team to ensure effective implementation of technology projects;
- Communicate effectively with engineering and non-tech teammates;
- Contribute to the management of the software development lifecycle;
- Work with internal business stakeholders to help them solve their problems with technology.
Please send your CV in WORD format only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$125000 - AU$134000 per annum + including super
Governance and Reporting Lead
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$1200 - AU$1400 per day + including super
Lead .NET Software Engineer
Surry Hills, New South Wales
AU$185000 - AU$195000 per annum
Senior Developer / Technical Lead
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$800 - AU$860 per day
Parramatta, New South Wales
AU$750 - AU$785 per day + including super