Product Manager (Ref#4426)
|Job Title:||Product Manager (Ref#4426)|
|Location:||Newcastle, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$110000 - AU$120000 per annum + Super|
|Contact Name:||Henry Brosius|
|Job Published:||July 23, 2019 08:46|
This enterprise-level organisation in the Hunter Region and is undergoing a huge digital transformation program of work and is in the process of building up their IT team.
As a Product Manager you'll have the responsibility to define solutions that will improve information systems, practices and procedures and deliver innovative solutions according to business requirements.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Take ownership and develop the product vision, business goal, program backlog and product roadmap.
- Working closely with business analysts, UX/UI designers, developers.
- Development of the product lifecycle, vision and strategy.
- Provide decision-making on product features, budgets and roadmaps throughout the program.
- Financial forecast tracking and product performance by tracking KPIs.
- Coordinate the lifecycle management of all IT-based assets.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Information management or relative industry experience.
- Project management qualification.
- Agile/Scrum, Professional Scrum Product Owner or Certified Scrum Product Owner certification.
- Proven experience working as a Product Manager or Product Owner in an and Scum/Agile environment.
- Knowledgeable or experience with Design Thinking or Human Centred Design.
This is a rare permanent opportunity with a large enterprise organisation. For your efforts you'll enjoy a great work life balance and unique benefits including a 35 hour work week and flex time.
If you are ready for a change and tired of the Sydney commute this is the perfect opportunity to make your move.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have Australian residency or citizenship.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's