Product Portfolio Lead (Ref #4565)
|Job Title:||Product Portfolio Lead (Ref #4565)|
|Location:||Newcastle, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$136000 - AU$153000 per annum + 17.5% Leave Loading|
|Contact Name:||Henry Brosius|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2019 14:57|
This enterprise-level organisation in the Newcastle region is undergoing a huge digital transformation program of work and is in the process of building up their IT team.
As the Product Lead, you'll have the responsibility for developing an enterprise framework to assure a portfolio of work is aligned with the business. You will also be supporting governance and strategic decisions, manage pipelines and for assisting with the planning and delivery of key projects including:
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Strategy and delivery of digital platforms within a product portfolio.
- Key stakeholder management to establish project objectives.
- IT budget appraisal across the product portfolio.
- Documentation, tracking and measurement of benefits management strategy.
- Leadership and management the planning and delivery of the project portfolio.
- Implementation of portfolio governance and reporting.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business.
- Proven leadership and coaching experience within an enterprise-level IT project delivery environment.
- Previous experience as a product manager within an Agile environment.
- Experience with portfolio planning, roadmap creation.
- Solid experience with Agile delivery methods, project tools and governance.
- Polished interpersonal, presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
This is a rare permanent opportunity with a large enterprise organisation in Newcastle. You'll enjoy a great work/life balance and unique benefits including 17.5% leave loading, a 35 hour work week and flex time.
If you are tired of the headaches of the Sydney commute and are ready for a change of scenery and this is the perfect opportunity to make your move.
What are you waiting for?
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have Australian residency or citizenship.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$125000 - AU$134000 per annum
Governance and Reporting Lead
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$1200 - AU$1400 per day + including super
Lead .NET Software Engineer
Surry Hills, New South Wales
AU$185000 - AU$195000 per annum
Senior Developer / Technical Lead
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$800 - AU$860 per day
Agile Business Analyst
Mascot, New South Wales
AU$0.00 - AU$850 per day + inclusive