Production Support Developer (Ref: 4515)
|Job Title:||Production Support Developer (Ref: 4515)|
|Location:||Bella Vista, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$100000.00 - AU$105000.00 per annum + Super|
|Contact Name:||Craig Nel|
|Job Published:||June 18, 2019 16:49|
Our client is a leading financial services business currently in a massive growth phase.
Collaborative, supportive and friendly company culture within an environment conducive to productivity.
Great perks such as on-site gym, parking, staff events and more…
Working within the Service Delivery Team, the incumbent would be responsible for providing application and database support to end users, resolving incidents, user administration, patching and enhancement support.
- Proven experience in a similar, support focused role within a technology driven environment.
- Intermediate to advanced level skills / knowledge in:
- C# / .Net
- SQL Server / T-SQL (writing stored procedures, views, functions etc…)
- Source control and deployment tools such as SVN, GIT, TFS or similar
- Experience in monitoring systems
- Excellent problem solving / troubleshooting abilities
- Understanding of ITIL principals
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer-service skills.
(Non-Essential / Highly Advantageous)
- JS, HTML, CSS
- Financial Services experience.
How to apply
- Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our client's requirements.
- Please note we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
- Please only apply if you have valid Australian working rights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Principal Software Engineer
Surry Hills, New South Wales
AU$180000 - AU$200000 per annum
Bella Vista, New South Wales
AU$100000 - AU$140000 per annum + plus super
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$97000 - AU$107000 per annum + super + leave loading
Project Manager - Data Governance
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$1100 - AU$1300 per day
Project Manager - Payroll systems
Macquarie Park, New South Wales
AU$900 - AU$1000 per day