|Job Title:||Program Director|
|Location:||North Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$1200 - AU$1400 per day + superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Turkington|
|Job Published:||February 18, 2020 10:26|
The cutting edge health organisation is responsible for the delivery of digital solutions using smart infrastructure and a digitally enabled health system. They currently have the need for a first class Program Director to start asap for a 6 month contract.
Working within the eMR business unit you will lead and manage the risk, quality and progress of ICT projects - the project of work contains approx 16 individual projects in total. You will ensure they are completed on time, on budget, to quality standards and within agreed scope.
- Lead and manage the planning and delivery of critical and highly complex and/or large technical Develop, lead and provide expert advice on all aspects of the project management cycle
- Develop high level strategies for the continuous monitoring, evaluation and improvement of all aspects of project implementation including risk, benefits realisation, project impact and quality
- Develop and sustain strategic partnerships
- Set up governance and manage the performance of the vendor
- Manage approx 5 direct reports, with plans for growth
- Budget management and expenditure of funds
Essential requirements (only apply if you have the following)
- Previous experience working within the Health sector, ideally with a clinical background
- 3+ years as a Program Director
- Superior experience and a record of achievement in leading and managing critical, highly complex and/or large technical projects in a large and complex service industry organisation, including relevant qualifications or equivalent. This includes superior knowledge and extensive experience ensuring projects are completed on time, on budget, to quality standards, and within agreed scope and as well as organisational change in a public sector environment.
- Highly developed contract management and supplier performance management skills and experience.
- Start ASAP
- 6 month contract
- Good remuneration
How to apply
- Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements. Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
- Please only apply if you have valid Australian full working rights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's