Program Manager Ref Number 4665
|Job Title:||Program Manager Ref Number 4665|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Up to AU$0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tito Brena|
|Job Published:||October 14, 2019 10:14|
- Organise programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the Department
- Develop and enhance new and existing programs to support the strategic direction of the Department.
- Uplift and lead the Program Management function and oversee all aspects, including the annual investment (pipeline) planning, establishing appropriate governance and assurance, benefits realisation, portfolio change management, portfolio resource demand and supply, portfolio risk and issues management, portfolio roadmap, continuous improvement, and meeting reporting requirements, to ensure portfolio, programme and project outcomes are achieved on time, on budget, to quality standards and in line with the Agency portfolio, programme and project management methodologies
- Develop and implement strategies and tools for the continuous monitoring and evaluation of the constituent programmes and projects, including risk and contingency management, benefits realisation, change management, and project impact and quality measures, to identify and address issues and assess project progress and overall effectiveness
- Lead, report on and govern the health of projects and programmes by conducting regular reviews with project managers and project owners, verifying that they are on track and are in accordance with the objectives of the programs/projects and taking action to escalate to the Project Owners and / or Portfolio Steering Committee as and when required.
- Lead and manage project resources to deliver on all key portfolio, governance and assurance milestones and outcomes, including related capability development plans
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Manage stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation and issues management to ensure stakeholders are engaged throughout the project and project deliverables are met and benefits realisation is maximised
- Demonstrable experience in setting up and operating a Program Management Function
- Delivery of projects or been involved in the delivery of a number of programs to date.
- In-depth understanding of the various portfolio and project management disciplines (risk and issues management, schedule management, dependencies, benefits management, resource demand / supply management, continuous improvement, etc.).
- Worked within an EPMO or PMO providing services to organisation-wide programs and projects.
- Experience in leading portfolio governance and assurance activities and working with Senior Executives up to CEO level.
- Collaborative and confident communicator who is comfortable facilitating workshops to achieve required outcomes.
- Politically neutral with no affiliation to political parties or lobbyists/campaigners.
- Satisfactory criminal record check result.
If you feel you meet the requirements and want to be considered please click APPLY NOW to submit your resume or call Tito Brena on 8096 8600 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's