|Job title:||Test Manager|
|Salary:||AU$1000 - AU$1100 per day + including super|
|Contact name:||Lee Hogben|
Currently seeking an experienced Program Test Manager for a large Tier 1 bank in Sydney's CBD. In this role you will utilise your extensive end-to-end program and project level test lifecycle execution experience and be accountable for a quality, defect free delivery outcome for the Program. You will be part of a team delivering the Service Management Transformation Program with an emphasis end-to-end test governance, management, team leadership, vendor management and test lifecycle delivery for the Program.
In this role you will be required to:
- Work with Operations and Technology senior management in ensuring the delivery of all testing outcomes / deliverables within the Program in line with the business objectives and the Technology strategic roadmap.
- Collaborate with the program delivery leads, key vendor and Business account management teams.
- Manage vendors to ensuring all test outcomes / deliverables are delivered and managed appropriately.
- Ensure that all required participants (including other divisions / account teams) understand and are committed to their roles and deliver according to your test strategy and test plans.
- Ensure strong communication channels are established and maintained for all participants in the program and test team.
- Identify and manage any risks and issues impacting your test outcomes and the program.
- Defect management - including capturing, tracking, managing active defect resolution.
- Manage all test lifecycle inter-dependencies, risks, issues, and end-to-end test integration.
- Ensure quality testing standards and a high level of professionalism is always maintained whilst ensuring adherence to process and responsibilities as outlined within the Program.
Key Skills required for this role include:
- Test Management Experience: multi stream, project and program level experience in leading a test team and the management of end-to-end testing lifecycle, including test strategy, test planning, success / acceptance criteria, defect resolution and manage of both vendor, program and business testing deliverables across various technologies; infrastructure, platforms, ITSM processes and Service forms within a complex enterprise environment.
- Stakeholder Engagement: ability to engage with technology stakeholders on a senior level across the organisation.
You will also have:
- IT Service Management experience would be highly beneficial
- Experience in end-to-end test lifecycle delivery in physical and virtual technology landscape
- Experience in the institutional banking or financial services industry
- Strong presentation, communication and people management skills
- Extensive test management experience delivering quality outcomes for technology projects, whilst managing multiple stakeholders concurrently
- Complex problem-solving skills and a broad understanding of technology
- Be able to lead and manage a team of internal and external staff
You must be either an Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident to be considered for this role.
Please send your CV in WORD format only.