|Job Title:||Project Administrator|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$500 - AU$550 per day + including super|
|Contact Name:||Lee Hogben|
|Job Published:||October 28, 2021 08:12|
NSW Government agency seeking an experienced Project Administrator. The Project Administrator performs project management, business operations and support activities that contribute to the development and delivery of projects, business operations and outcomes in line with established business and project plans, and objectives.
- Provide project management and support services that include project planning, resource coordination, delivery, preparation of plans, reports, briefs, governance and risk documents, in addition to monitoring to achieve outcomes on time, on budget, to quality standards.
- Establish and maintain stakeholder relationships through effective communication, collaboration, coordination of working groups, committees and consultation activities that facilitate the exchange of information, support delivery of projects, and achieve planned project outcomes.
- Prepare and maintain project documentation for reporting, monitoring and evaluation purposes to ensure accurate, accessible and quality information that contributes to the achievement of team and project outcomes.
- Undertake research and analysis to identify trends, issues, opportunities and risks, and prepare project briefs, reports and plans that support risk management, compliance, and informed decision-making.
- Provide secretariat services to the executive leadership team at committee meetings, project control group and project stakeholder meetings, and consultation events to improve achievement of project plans and team outcomes.
- Apply project management methodologies, frameworks and standards, and organisational policies and procedures to achieve agreed performance targets and maintain compliance.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in business, project management, in a related discipline, or equivalent knowledge and experience
- Proven experience managing projects within a defined budget, including delivery of project governance, reporting, risk mitigation, stakeholder management and project support services in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Demonstrated planning, organising, and prioritising skills, with the ability to multi-task, and drive delivery of concurrent projects and outcomes with multiple stakeholders to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the capacity to prepare a range of plans, documents, correspondence and reports, and work collaboratively at all levels
- Resilience, with the ability to work well under pressure to drive priorities, meet deadlines,
- Excellent record keeping skills, with attention to detail, and a high level of accuracy
- High level information gathering, dissemination and analysis skills, including the capacity and proactively resolve project risks and issues
- Experience using mainstream systems and software applications, including MS Office and Salesforce
- Knowledge of Technology, Medical Technology (MedTech), Defence, Cyber Security, Advanced Manufacturing, Food & Beverage, or Startup sectors
- Understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies, frameworks and work practices
- Commitment to business improvement, change, and innovation
- Flexibility to work outside of standard business hours if required
You must be either an Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident to be considered for this role.
Please send your CV in WORD format only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's