|Job Title:||Project Coordinator|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$500 - AU$550 per day + superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Turkington|
|Job Published:||February 08, 2022 12:08|
This high profile government organisation are currently embarking on a large digital transformation program. One of the project streams involves replacing all AV systems. The project team is very busy but like to have fun whilst they work. They currently require an experienced project coordinator to support the project managers with project related admin, project coordination and some change management duties.
- 5 days per week (would consider someone who wants 4 days per week)
- 6 month contract with possible extension
- Work from home flexibility 3 days/2 days
- Need to be able to support project managers, writing emails to update on the status of the project, arranging meetings/agendas, minute taking
- Managing the process of implementation - arranging logistics of what is needed when etc, taking initiative to ensure things happen
- Support change managers and project managers with drafting basic comms, updates, tip sheets, slide decks on the impacted change
- Helping update schedules, risk and issues, identifying if the project is not on schedule and what can be done to fix it
- Compiling board packs, providing the PM with the necessary information for meetings
- Liaising with a range of stakeholders to ensure everyone has the necessary information to embrace the change
- There may also be a need to help out with some testing
- You will have at least 2-3 years' experience as a project coordinator working on IT projects. Government experience is preferred or working within a large complex organisation.
- You will have experience maintaining schedules, arranging meetings and taking minutes.
- Previous experience using a PPM tool is preferred (Smartsheets ideal but not essential)
- Most importantly you will be down to earth, happy to get stuck in to whatever is needed, organised, Smartsheet exp ideal but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal and the ability to liasie with high level stakeholders.
The team likes to have a laugh and work collaboratively to get things done. Would suit someone who is not hung up on doing things a certain way but is able to adapt to the environment and understand the stakeholders.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's