|Job title:||Project Administrator|
|Salary:||AU$550 - AU$600 per day + 1 day per week WFH|
|Contact name:||Melissa Turkington|
This high profile government organisation is currently undergoing a large digital transformation program with multiple projects running which impact the whole organisation. The projects are expected to run for approx. another 2-3 years and there is currently a growing project team.
They currently require a highly competent project administrator to support at least two projects within the program (approx. 90% of the role) in addition to providing some EA support to the Program Director (10-15% of the role). You therefore must be comfortable supporting 3 managers.
The role is initially a 6 month contract however there is genuine possibility of this role extending or becoming a fixed term contract for the right candidate.
Specifically, your responsibilities include a broad range of end to end project administration such as:
- Maintaining project artefacts, risk logs, communication plans
- Maintenance of all project documentation, ensuring it is kept up to date
- Providing regular project status updates and reports
- Coordinating meetings, agendas and taking minutes
- Procurement - managing contracts and running tenders
- Proactively develop and manage effective working relationships with multiple stakeholders
In addition, approx. 10-15% of the role will required you to provide EA support to the Program Director, which will include diary management, monitoring mailbox, and phone calls.
The role allows the candidate to work from home approx. 1 day per week however this may increase to 2 days per week depending on the candidate/requirements of the role.
- Previous experience in a busy project administration role, ideally within government
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and competing timeframes - a can-do flexible attitude is a must
- Previous diary management experience ideally at an executive level
- Previous experience using a PPM tool (ideally Smartsheets however not essential)
- Procurement experience - ideally NSW Government procurement but not essential
- Knowledge of either Agile or Prince2 project management environments
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
This role would suit an extremely organised, multi-tasker who has first class communication and an engaging personality.
The role offers an excellent culture, superb location and the opportunity to work on a very high profile program.
Applications close Wednesday 24th Feb.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy