|Job Title:||Project Coordinator|
|Location:||Pyrmont, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$100000 - AU$110000 per annum + Package|
|Contact Name:||Darren Sinclair|
|Job Published:||March 09, 2022 12:56|
As part of the Learning and Teaching Domain, the Project Coordinator will work within the IT Division. Reporting to the Program Manager, Learning and Teaching, the role will support the delivery of digital initiatives that are part of the Learning and Teaching Domain roadmap. The role may work across one or multiple projects, depending on demand.
- Coordinating, scheduling and end-to-end delivery of Learning and Teaching Domain projects and ensuring project outcomes are aligned to the program and Domain objectives.
- Interacting and building rapport with internal and external project stakeholders at all levels, to achieve program objectives, resolve issues, foster collaborative working relationships, hastening these parties as required on timely and quality completion of project related tasks and promote the UTS 2027 strategies.
- Tracking and reporting of project performance against scope, milestones, deliverables, schedules, benefits, and budgets (forecasted and actuals), escalating any material variations to the Project/Program Manager and proposing possible courses of action to address the variation as needed.
- In collaboration with the Project/Program Manager, other team members, developing and maintaining documentation and data pivotal to the effective management of each project, including schedules, plans, risks/issue logs, cost estimates and status reports, in line with relevant artefact templates and standards.
- Facilitating engagement with stakeholders, suppliers and team members on project related matters and ensuring the outcomes and decisions from such engagements are accurately captured and communicated.
- Initiating the follow up of outstanding actions with a relevant party in a timely manner to ensure the project is delivered on time, within scope and budget.
- Identifying and escalating problems or issues that have the potential to impact the success of projects as required. Formulating and executing timely solutions in response and in collaboration with the Program Manager and/or Senior Project Manager.
- Support the Project/Program Manager, as and when required; and
- Support and contribute to the handover to BAU.
- Excellent computing skills, namely in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of project management and delivery methodologies.
- Proven ability to schedule and coordinate end to end delivery of projects.
- Proven capacity to interpret complex policies and procedures.
- Ability to analyse data to make recommendations for planning purposes.
- Proven ability to work with limited supervision.
- High level interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to build relationships and positive rapport with a range of stakeholders.
- Completion of an undergraduate qualification or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training.
If interested, please apply via the link with your updated resume in a Word Document.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's