|Job title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||AU$1100 - AU$1200 per day + inclusive of superannuation|
|Contact name:||Melissa Turkington|
This large government agency requires a project manager with hands on project management experience ideally within the education/skills sector. The project is expected to run until 30 January 2022 althought there is likely to be other opportunities in the project after this time.
The role is 100% working from home so applicants living in remote/regional NSW are also encouraged to apply.
- Work with project teams to assist in developing, maintaining, tracking, and monitoring project plans, schedules, budget/expenditures, risks, and issues
- Monitor and manage the reporting on the progress of projects by project teams
- Managing projects from end to end with excellent stakeholder coordination.
- Provide information and advice to key stakeholders (including Ministers office) to provide updates on project milestones and progress.
- Drafting management advice based on information provided by the Executive.
Ideally you will have come from an HR/people and culture focus, and have some experience with change management before having moved into a project manager role - business side. This is not an IT focused project.
- Minimum of 3 years' project management experience
- End to end experience with hands on project management.
- Demonstrated experience in providing high quality support and advice in the management of project information, governance and reporting of key milestones across the organisation.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Experience in engaging closely with Senior Executives to gather requirements and information.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to exercise autonomy but also indirectly influence outcomes by exceptional stakeholder management.
- Ability to maintain close contact with core team.
Location: 100% remote
Start: asap until 30th January 2022
Police Check and WWCC required
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy