|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||Canberra CBD, Australian Capital Territory|
|Salary:||AU$900 - AU$1000 per day + Renewable Energy|
|Contact Name:||Lee Hogben|
|Job Published:||October 27, 2020 13:59|
Government Agency; purpose is to improve the competitiveness of renewable energy technologies and increase the supply of renewable energy through innovation that benefits Australian consumers and businesses.
Within the role you will be assisting the COO as the head of the Program Management Office.
- Project Management Certifcation; Prince2 preferred
- Minimum 5 years Project / Program Office experience
- Advanced skills in project scheduling using Microsoft Project
- Advanced skills in project schedule conflict resolution
- Advanced IT skills particularly to generate data, reports and presentations (MS Word, Excel, Visio, Project and PowerPoint
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability setting up and working in complex PMO
- Successful in delivering PMO services for large technology programs
- Proven experience of running complex program scope, scheduling, financial, resource and deliverables management
- Considerable experience in governance and leadership to drive delivery outcomes
- Strong Change and Communications expertise
This is the perfect opportunity to join a small dynamic government agency, passionate about renewable energy.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have Australian residency or citizenship.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Project Officer
St Leonards, New South Wales
AU$60 - AU$66 per hour + + super
Senior Business Analyst - Digital
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$850 - AU$950 per day + + super
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
Infrastructure Solutions Architect
Parramatta, New South Wales