|Job title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||AU$150000 - AU$160000 per annum|
|Contact name:||Henry Brosius|
This international software solutions company based in Chatswood is one of the leading international suppliers of software and e-commerce solutions to the insurance industry.
There is as new permanent opportunity available for a experienced Project Manager that has solid software or application project delivery experience.
Within role you will be work closely with the principal project manager, business analysts and internal development teams on the delivery of various software development projects.
You will play an integral part in the coordination of services and resources and ensuring standard practices, processes and technology are used and projects are kept within scope, time and budget.
Essential Skills and Experience
- 8+ years of experience as a project manager within a software solutions or application development environment.
- Formal project management certification solid understanding of project management principles and methodologies.
- Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects.
- Exceptional stakeholder and customer management skills and the ability to shift priorities rapidly.
- The ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines.
- Any experience within the general insurance or life insurance sector with be advantageous.
- Good experience with Microsoft Project or other project management software.
If are looking for an enjoyable and challenging project management position within a stable and highly resilient company this is a perfect opportunity.
You will enjoy a competitive salary, attractive work from home options and the opportunity to work with interesting client and projects.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have Australian residency or citizenship.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to $160,000
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy