|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||Bella Vista, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$100000 - AU$140000 per annum + plus super|
|Contact Name:||Lee Hogben|
|Job Published:||April 22, 2021 09:10|
My client is seeking a talented Project Manager to join their team. The maximum salary is $120-140k + Super for someone at the higher level of experience, however the preference is for someone at the more junior / mid-level with 2-3 years experience paying $100k-120k for someone in this range.
The client is a leading financial services company which prides itself on its speed to market and innovative new products. They have a portfolio of well-known brands and are constantly evolving their offerings to keep ahead of the market.
They have an enviable culture which is supportive but also challenges the status quo. They have just moved into brand new state of the art offices, with a gym on site.
You will start with juggling multiple smaller initiatives at once with some being technical related and DevOps/CI related. Over time you will be able to gain exposure working on larger projects. If someone has experience around application development that would be great. The role will have more of an agile focus and if you have a strong scrum master background that would be great too.
- Extensive Project Management experience
- Prior Domain knowledge of CRM, Sales, contact centre applications, Client Server technologies, hosted environments and digital marketing
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications and/or relevant applied industry experience
- Experience applying project management methodologies and standard SDLC frameworks (Waterfall and Agile), including business analysis, design, development, testing, transition to production etc.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with consistent application of project framework at each stage of delivery
- Ability to work independently with project stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to interact and articulate within a diverse group consisting of senior managers and subject matter experts
- An analytical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills and a flexible and decisive approach
- Proven ability to motivate and influence stakeholders to gain agreement to proposed solutions; experience liaising with key stakeholders, including Senior Management
- A strong commercial acumen and an appreciation for the commercial drivers of the business
- Ability to work towards tight deadlines while being resilient and collaborative; and remain calm under pressure
- Experience in managing projects involving external vendors and partners
- Highly developed planning, resource management, risk and issues management skills
- Competent IT literacy (including Microsoft applications i.e. Microsoft Project, Microsoft Excel, Word and Visio)
- Experience in creating appropriate documents for every stage of a project
- Able to exude enthusiasm and energy
- Knowledge of financial services industry (insurance preferred)
You must be either an Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident to be considered for this role.
Please send your CV in WORD format only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Data Engineer - AWS $143,000k Pack - On-Prem to Cloud Project
Pyrmont, New South Wales
Up to AU$143000.00 per annum
Senior Technical Business Analyst
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$950 - AU$1040 per day + including super
Chatswood, New South Wales
AU$900 - AU$1100 per day
Senior PMO CoordInator - HRIMS
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
AU$110 - AU$120 per hour + including super
Systems Admin/Cyber Security
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$550 - AU$605 per hour