|Job title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||AU$750 - AU$785 per day + including super|
|Contact name:||Lee Hogben|
NSW Government agency is seeking an ICT Project Manager for an initial 6 month contract. The Project Manager coordinates the risk, quality and progress of small / medium ICT projects to organisational standards, and ensures projects are completed on time, on budget, to quality standards, and within agreed scope.
- Manage the planning and delivery of small / medium projects including but not limited to, implementation of project plans using appropriate tools and techniques, providing adequate reporting and escalations to senior management as required.
- Coordinate / manage the work of a project team to ensure agreed outcomes are achieved
- Develop and implement project management plans to ensure the success of the project
- Monitor and track progress of project performance using appropriate tools and techniques providing adequate reporting and escalations to senior management as required.
- Regularly communicate with key stakeholders to ensure project outcomes are met, whilst building and maintaining stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation and issues management to ensure project deliverables are met.
- Identify, document and manage project risks and issues in order to minimise their impact on the project.
- Extensive experience in managing small to medium technical projects in a large and complex service industry organisation, including relevant project management qualifications or equivalent. This includes extensive knowledge and demonstrated experience ensuring projects are completed on time, on budget, to quality standards and within agreed scope.
- Project Management Qualifications (PRINCE2, PMBOK, Agile) with extensive experience in project managing large/complex projects.
- Demonstrated experience managing and overseeing key aspects of projects management and implementation, including developing and monitoring project plans, coordinating resources, reporting, issue and risk management and managing budgets.
- Proven capacities to develop and implement initiatives, including the capability to plan, manage change, improve performance and project manage.
- Well-developed analytical skills including the ability to analyse and interpret information from numerous sources, prepare and present analysis and reports, deal with challenges creatively and achieve business focused solutions.
- Demonstrated organisational skills and experience working in a high volume and demanding professional environment with proven capacity to prioritise, multi-task, achieve business goals, perform and always work with a customer focused approach.
- Well-developed interpersonal and influencing skills with previous experience engaging, collaborating and influencing key stakeholders and customers to influence and achieve optimal business outcomes.
You must be either an Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident to be considered for this role.
Please send your CV in WORD format only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy