|Job title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||AU$800 - AU$850 per day|
|Contact name:||Melissa Turkington|
This company is one of the most well known in Sydney, boasting a unique workplace that is a once in a lifetime opportunity. They are embarking on a cyber security uplift project to raise their maturity level and require a smart project manager to lead this project.
The initial role will be for one year however it is likely this will extend either within this program or across others. You will manage approx 27 projects with the cyber program with a total value of approx $4m, most of which will be completed in year 1. These range in size with some being relatively small.
They have a Cyber Security Officer on site who will lead the technical aspects, so you will be required to oversee each project, undertake resource planning, liase with vendors. ensuring they are completed on budget and on time.
You will also be required to provide regular project updates and reports within a government setting, review cyber security policies and guidelines and provide training where required.
- Airlock (review implementation)
- PatchMyPC (review implementation)
- Skills Uplift (training)
- Cisco Contact Centre PCI Compliance (tool for taking CC details on phone)
- Sophos Enterprise uplift
- Cisco CUCM Upgrade
- New Firewalls (3x Next Gen Palo Alto FWs in 2 sites)
- Windows Hello Biometrics
- Duo MFA for IT Staff
- External Pen Testing
- Internal Vulnerability testing
- Syslog and event monitoring
- SIEM Managed Service engagement
- Backups uplift
- Upguard remediation items
- PCI Compliance project
- Cyber Security Policy Review
- Cyber Security Policy Testing
- You will be a strong all rounder, with at least 3 years' experience within project management. Some exposure to cyber security is ideal however not essential.
- Previous government experience is preferred.
- You must have excellent communication, attention to detail and be willing to step up when required.
- Experience with all aspects of project management including resource planning, vendor selection and management, reporting, budgeting is essential.
- It is essential that you are fully vaccinated and have current working rights for Australia.
This role will not last long and is a genuinely unique opportunity. Please get in touch today if you are interested by sending through your CV in word format.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy