Project Manager - CRM Implementation and Migration (Ref 4573)
|Job title:||Project Manager - CRM Implementation and Migration (Ref 4573)|
|Salary:||AU$850 - AU$851 per day + 3 days per week|
|Contact name:||Melissa Turkington|
This well-known Australian organisation, based in North Sydney, has an immediate need for a part time Project Manager for a CRM Implementation and Migration project. The company boasts an enviable relaxed, supportive culture and great team environment.
The company is currently upgrading and implementing a Salesforce CRM. They have already completed the discovery and have a partner engaged therefore the role will not require a need to focus on vendor management.
As an experienced Project Manager, you will be pivotal in ensuring all departments/stakeholders are engaged in the process during this major system upgrade. You will be required to influence and gather support internally for the adoption of the new CRM ensuring buy-in from all departments, communicating effectively and efficiently.
This is a 6-month role, to start asap, working 3 days per week.
Key Requirements (please only apply if you have the following)
- 5+ years Project Management experience
- 3+ years CRM Project Management experience, (Salesforce CRM implementation experience would be advantageous)
- Agile background
- Exceptional people management skills
- Ability to foster support and manage the project across a range of stakeholders in various departments
- Salesforce experience is preferred (but not essential)
You may have also come from a people engagement management background or have experience working on lots of small projects that involved several different departments.
- Work for an iconic Australian brand
- $850 per day
- 3 days per week
- Parking available on site
- Relaxed and supportive culture
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements. Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy