Project Manager - Data Governance
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Data Governance|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$1100 - AU$1300 per day|
|Contact Name:||Lee Hogben|
|Job Published:||May 13, 2021 13:41|
The project has been established to manage and deliver outcomes from activities undertaken in response to the cyber security incidents and associated major data breaches.
You will be responsible for Strategic Priorities and Sharing & Storing Personal and Sensitive Information project streams within the project.
Manage various projects to improve how data is governed and managed in order to prevent data leakage and inappropriate sharing and storing of information.
- Lead and manage the planning and delivery of critical and highly complex projects applying sound project management principles to deliver organisational initiatives
- Lead all aspects of the project management cycle, including preparing project plans, identifying and allocating resources, developing and managing budgets, supplier and contract management, communication and meeting reporting requirements to ensure project outcomes are achieved on time, on budget, to quality standards and comply with approved project methodology
- Develop strategies for the continuous monitoring, evaluation and improvement of all aspects of project implementation including risk and contingency management, benefits realisation, project impact and quality measures to achieve the success of the project/s
- Lead and manage project team/s to successfully deliver all key milestones and outcomes of the project/s within approved scope and project methodology
- Manage and develop stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation and issues management to ensure project deliverables are met
- Provide expert advice and information to stakeholders on emerging project issues and present recommendations to support project delivery in line with established plans, budgets, timeframes, policy objectives and other project priorities
- Oversee research and formulate recommendations to support evidence-based project planning and decision making
- Ability to Project Manager projects which impact all business areas of the organisation and involve reviewing, identifying and implementing business process and behavioural changes to meet objectives
- Ability to plan and manage a project from inception to implementation / transition to BAU including the discovery phase to identify the problems, requirements and business solutions
- Ability to mobilise a team to execute the outcomes of the discovery phase
You must be either an Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident to be considered for this role.
Please send your CV in WORD format only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Parramatta, New South Wales
AU$750 - AU$785 per day + including super
Chatswood, New South Wales
AU$150000 - AU$160000 per annum
Governance and Reporting Lead
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$1200 - AU$1400 per day + including super
Project Manager - IT Security Uplift Project
Macquarie Park, New South Wales
AU$900 - AU$1000 per day
Data Analyst - Customer Marketing
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$550 - AU$600 per day