Project Manager - IT Security Uplift Project
|Job title:||Project Manager - IT Security Uplift Project|
|Salary:||AU$900 - AU$1000 per day|
|Contact name:||Melissa Turkington|
This leading education provider currently has the need for a Project Manager who has experience in delivering information security initiatives. The project aims to implement additional information security controls such as multi-factor authentication, network segmentation as well as expand existing capacity in logging and monitoring systems. This contract will initially run until end-Dec 2021.
You will be a seasoned Project Manager who has worked in the education sector, preferably in Universities or other large, complex public sector environments. Your project experience will have included delivering information security initiatives with a broad range of business and technical stakeholders.
You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong stakeholder management and facilitation, and the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients and stakeholders at all levels, including senior management. You will have IT vendor management experience, strong financial skills and have experience working with a central Project Management Office.
You will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, are motivated and driven by the outcome and challenges of securing complex IT environments, with a methodical and consultative approach in your work.
- Hold Prince2 or PMBOK accreditation.
- Extensive experience as a Project Manager supporting high-scale transformational projects, ideally in a University Environment
- Demonstrated experience delivering information security initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills with the ability to engage and facilitate effective conversations with clients and stakeholders at all levels
- Experience working with a PMO
- Familiarity with SIEM systems and MFA is an advantage but not essential
*This position requires a criminal history check.
You must be either an Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident to be considered for this role.
Please send your CV in WORD format only.