Project Manager - Learning Management Systems
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Learning Management Systems|
|Location:||Inner West Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$850 - AU$928 per day|
|Contact Name:||Lee Hogben|
|Job Published:||March 01, 2021 15:40|
NSW Government agency is seeking an experience Project Manager with Learning Management Systems knowledge and experience. They currently have a program of work (People HR Systems Program) comprising sourcing and implementing a Case Management and Learning Management system. This role is focussed on leading the Learning Management system deployment.
The Poject manager leads and manages the project team to develop, deliver, monitor and evaluate the Learning Management System project, to ahcieve project outcomes, and support achievement of organisational objectives.
- Lead the implementation and delivery of a Learning Management System, identifying interdependencies and leveraging resources to maximise efficiencies and achieve required organisation outcomes
- Lead and oversee all aspects of project development, planning and implementation across the project, including preparing project plans, establishing appropriate governance, identifying, allocating and managing resources, and meeting reporting requirements, to ensure project outcomes are achieved on time, on budget, to quality standards and in line with the Agency project management methodology
- Implement the strategy and tools for the continuous monitoring and evaluation of the project, including risk and contingency management, benefits realisation, and project impact and quality measures, to identify and address issues and assess project progress and overall effectiveness
- Lead and manage the project team, including internal and external project staff, to deliver all key project/s milestones and outcomes
- Manage stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation and issues management to ensure stakeholders are engaged throughout the project and project deliverables are met
- Provide expert advice and information to stakeholders on emerging project issues and present recommendations to support project delivery in line with established plans, budgets, timeframes, policy objectives and other project priorities
- Managing complex and sensitive consultations and negotiations with diverse stakeholders, within agreed timelines, given their varying expectations, viewpoints and interests
- Achieving multiple project objectives, given limited resources and tight deadlines, and the need to identify project interdependencies and balance competing demands and priorities
You must be either an Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident to be considered for this role.
Please send your CV in WORD format only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Project Manager
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$1000 - AU$1200 per day + including super
Macquarie Park, New South Wales
AU$550 - AU$600 per day
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$800 - AU$880 per day
Senior Business Analyst - Finance
Parramatta, New South Wales
AU$900 - AU$1000 per day + including super
Senior Technical Business Analyst
Parramatta, New South Wales
AU$820 - AU$850 per day + superannuation