Project Manager (Ref: 4499)
|Job Title:||Project Manager (Ref: 4499)|
|Location:||Liverpool, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$900 - AU$1100 per day + incl Super (neg)|
|Contact Name:||Craig Nel|
|Job Published:||June 12, 2019 09:54|
6-Month contract opportunity with a NSW Government, healthcare sector client based in Liverpool, NSW.
The Project Manager will be responsible for leading the project team in the successful delivery of a Cerner PowerChart solution across several hospitals whilst effectively and efficiently managing timeframes, budgets, quality and resources.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Relevant tertiary qualification and/or Project Management certifications i.e. Prince2 or similar
- Proven IT Project Management experience in the healthcare / medical industry
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to successfully manage diverse, complex and competing priorities within deadlines.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, stakeholder management, written and verbal communication skills
- Well-versed in project management methodologies
- Extensive experience in supporting delivery of business outcomes, to time and expected levels of quality, including a high level of knowledge of risk and issue management processes
- Close to public transport
- High potential for extension
- Flexible, collaborative and professional working environment
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements. Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian working rights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's