Project Manager (Ref: 4499)
|Job title:||Project Manager (Ref: 4499)|
|Salary:||AU$900 - AU$1100 per day + incl Super (neg)|
|Contact name:||Craig Nel|
6-Month contract opportunity with a NSW Government, healthcare sector client based in Liverpool, NSW.
The Project Manager will be responsible for leading the project team in the successful delivery of a Cerner PowerChart solution across several hospitals whilst effectively and efficiently managing timeframes, budgets, quality and resources.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Relevant tertiary qualification and/or Project Management certifications i.e. Prince2 or similar
- Proven IT Project Management experience in the healthcare / medical industry
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to successfully manage diverse, complex and competing priorities within deadlines.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, stakeholder management, written and verbal communication skills
- Well-versed in project management methodologies
- Extensive experience in supporting delivery of business outcomes, to time and expected levels of quality, including a high level of knowledge of risk and issue management processes
- Close to public transport
- High potential for extension
- Flexible, collaborative and professional working environment
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements. Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian working rights.