Project Manager (Ref: 4605)
|Job Title:||Project Manager (Ref: 4605)|
|Location:||Liverpool, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$850 - AU$1050 per day + (incl Super)|
|Contact Name:||Craig Nel|
|Job Published:||August 19, 2019 10:30|
Our client is an NSW Government organisation, based in Liverpool (close to the train station) currently engaged in a large-scale digital transformation / EMR implementation project.
The Project Manager will be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Guiding the solution design and implementation of the interoperability project
- Management of the project and technical deliverables as per the agreement between the vendor and the organisation.
- Identification, recruitment and management of project staff and resources.
- Managing expectations and engagement with key stakeholders such as clinical teams and lead clinicians
- Ensure the development, management and maintenance of effective change & communications management strategies throughout the project.
- Tertiary qualifications in program/project management, health management or information technology management or demonstration of equivalent experience in a complex health facility.
- Demonstrated management, personnel, financial, vendor, program and project management skills and experience including program design, implementation, reporting and evaluation to ensure high quality deliverables.
- Demonstrated superior organisational, analytical and conceptual skills with the capacity to successfully manage competing priorities and meet tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience of implementing clinical IT and health solutions into business or health environment, managing organisational and clinical process changes and the realisation of business benefits.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, including proven high-level negotiation and conflict management skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with senior management, staff and other key internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated understanding of clinical and corporate governance issues, responsibilities and policies, and best practice health service clinical management strategies.
- Prior experience working on EMR (Electronic Medical Record) / EHR (Electronic Health Record) / CIS (Clinical Information System) projects
- Close to train station
- High potential for contract extension
- Exciting digital transformation project in the healthcare domain
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian working rights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's