Digital Project Manager
|Job Title:||Digital Project Manager|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$700 - AU$750 per day|
|Contact Name:||Tito Brena|
|Job Published:||November 20, 2019 09:39|
Our client, a government agency seek a Project Manager to deliver their Communications and Engagement program for a major upcoming campaign.
As Project Manager you will oversee all the programs of work within the Communications team. Working closely with a variety of internal stakeholders you will ensure projects are tracking to timelines.
You will managing several streams of work including content delivery and website development, stakeholder engagement program, and the coordination of the master communications schedule for stakeholders.
- Strong Project Management experience
- Proven success in delivering complex digital projects
- Experience delivering complex communication plans and campaigns
- Must have PMP and Prince 2 Practitioner certification
- Strong stakeholder engagement, team building and communication skills.
If you feel you meet the requirements and want to be considered please click APPLY NOW to submit your resume or call Tito Tealdo on 8096 8600 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's