Project Manager - SAP
|Job title:||Project Manager - SAP|
|Salary:||AU$900 - AU$1100 per day|
|Contact name:||Chris Thornton|
NSW Government organisation based in Sydney CBD.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager that has experience with SAP Systems.
Please only apply if you have experience with SAP in HR, Finance or Procurement.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing service transition of IT and business processes through testing, dress rehearsal activities, and into operations
- Overseeing large SAP implementations and migrations
- Leading a multifaceted team of vendors, permanent staff, contractors and system integrators
- Manage user acceptance testing and non-functional (performance, security, disaster recovery) testing for business systems, as well as end-to-end business process testing, across a complex program
- Providing solutions that are fit for purpose in meeting various stakeholders desired outcomes
- 6+ years' experience in Project Management
- Experience with SAP specifically in HR, People & Culture, Finance or/and Procurement
- Previous experience managing large implementation vendors
- Strong stakeholder engagement, team building and communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities and a good problem solver
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please only apply if you match all the role criteria and hold Australian Permanent Residency/Citizenship
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy