Project Manager/Monitoring Stream Lead
|Job Title:||Project Manager/Monitoring Stream Lead|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$950 - AU$1000 per day + Super|
|Contact Name:||Henry Brosius|
|Job Published:||February 24, 2020 12:09|
The cyber security team of this large enterprise organisation was created to reduce security risks to ensure that the organisation's systems are secure.
The Project Manager/Monitoring Stream Lead will be responsible for leading and managing the
Remote Access and OT Security Monitoring Stream to deliver key cyber security controls for both IT and OT.
The role will also be responsible for stakeholder management of Group IT and IT & OT stakeholders across the divisions and branches.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Managing the scope and delivery of the Remote Access and OT Security Monitoring Stream
- Development, implementation and maintenance of the Stream delivery schedule.
- Identification, analysis and refinement of Stream costs to produce a budget.
- Managing delivery of Stream work packages to key IT and OT stakeholders to reduce risk.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Project management qualifications (PRINCE2, PMBOK, Agile)
- 5+ years of experience managing projects, within a large, complex organisation.
- 5+ years of Cyber Security delivery implementation experience.
- 2+ years of experience with network management and network security controls including cyber delivery.
- Proven leadership and management experience at a senior IT level.
- Demonstrated experience working with key vendors and senior stakeholders and building strong relationships.
- Any experience with operational technology cyber experience will be advantageous.
Please note that this is a specific Cyber Security focused position. Only apply if you have proven project experience across this field.
This is an excellent contract opportunity to work with a prominent enterprise organisation on interesting and innovative cyber security projects.
You will enjoy a highly competitive contract rate, have a high potential for continued extensions and will be close to public transportation.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian residency or citizenship.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$125000 - AU$134000 per annum
Governance and Reporting Lead
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$1200 - AU$1400 per day + including super
Lead .NET Software Engineer
Surry Hills, New South Wales
AU$185000 - AU$195000 per annum
Senior Developer / Technical Lead
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$800 - AU$860 per day
Parramatta, New South Wales
AU$750 - AU$785 per day + including super