Project Manager/Stream Lead
|Job Title:||Project Manager/Stream Lead|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$900 - AU$1000 per day + Super|
|Contact Name:||Henry Brosius|
|Job Published:||February 20, 2020 13:37|
The cyber security team of this large enterprise organisation was created to reduce security risks to ensure that the organisation's systems are secure.
As the Project Manager/Stream Lead you will be responsible for leading and managing the third-party risk stream to deliver key cyber security controls. You will also be responsible for stakeholder management of procurement and Group IT stakeholders across the divisions and branches.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with strategic sourcing to determine optimal outcomes from contractual perspectives.
- Development, implementation and maintenance of the stream schedule within agreed timeframes, resources and budgets.
- Identification, analysis and refinement of stream costs to produce a budget.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Project management qualifications (PRINCE2, PMBOK, Agile)
- 5+ years of experience in project managing projects, within a large, complex government organisation.
- 4+ years of Cyber Security delivery implementation experience or experience with commercial management of cyber delivery.
- Proven leadership and management experience at a senior IT level.
- Demonstrated experience working with key vendors and senior stakeholders and building strong relationships.
Please note that this is a specific Cyber Security focused position. Only apply if you have proven project experience across this field.
This is an excellent contract opportunity to work with a prominent enterprise organisation on interesting and innovative cyber security projects.
You will enjoy a highly competitive contract rate, have a high potential for continued extensions and will be close to public transportation.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian residency or citizenship.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's