Project Manager - Solar Power Installation Project
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Solar Power Installation Project|
|Location:||Inner West Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$800 - AU$1000 per day|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Turkington|
|Job Published:||January 28, 2021 17:22|
This government agency operates in multiple locations across NSW. They currently have a need to install Solar Power across approx 30 sites within NSW, all of which are in differing conditions.
The Project Manager role will include the end to end project life cycle involving scoping of projects against facility asset conditions (some are 12 months old, others are 70 years old) to determine what is needed to deliver the solar power and prioritise the works delivery schedules to meet budget, stakeholder, sponsor requirements.
The role is able to predominantly work from home, apart from the initial onboarding, currently many employees work 2 days in the office and 3 days at home.
The role is working to a tight schedule, initially a 6 month contract however this may be extended.
- Development of project management documentation pertaining to the scoping and procurement of Minor Works and priority portfolio refurbishment projects as indicated by the program
- Ensuring contractors deliver contractual pre requisites prior to seeking site possession
- Manage program, budget, scope and quality within agreed parameters
- Monitor, report and manage the transmission of accurate and timely information of contactor progress and deliverables, across all of the projects to the Manager, Capital Works
- Administer contracts within NSW Government contract and procurement frameworks
- Ideally you will have a background in engineering, electrical or previous solar power installations, and have strong Project Management skills
- Understanding of NSW Government contract and procurement frameworks
- Knowledge of design and construction processes for building projects
- Skills in consultant management, budgeting, job control and reporting
- Construction cost evaluation and quoting skills
- Be a self starter, able to work to tight deadlines
To apply for this role, please send your CV in word format by clicking on the apply button, closes 1 Feb 2021.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Data Engineer - AWS $143,000k Pack - On-Prem to Cloud Project
Pyrmont, New South Wales
Up to AU$143000.00 per annum
Senior Technical Business Analyst
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$950 - AU$1040 per day + including super
Chatswood, New South Wales
AU$900 - AU$1100 per day
Senior PMO CoordInator - HRIMS
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
AU$110 - AU$120 per hour + including super
Systems Admin/Cyber Security
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$550 - AU$605 per hour