|Job Title:||Project Officer/Analyst|
|Location:||Liverpool, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Up to AU$438 per day + inclusive|
|Start Date:||7th September|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Turkington|
|Job Published:||August 25, 2020 12:06|
This large heath organisation is currently rolling out Powerchart Maternity across its' network of hospitals. They have a role within their project team for a highly organised Project Officer.
Working in a close-knit team, the role is quite varied and relies on your skills across multiple areas. Most importantly is your attitude and willingness to get the job done and step up where needed.
Project Specific -
- Coordinate and manage the project testing strategy and test issue resolution
- Assist in the implementation and coordination of the benefits measurement strategy
- Data analysis and collection
- define how to measure/collect the data (brainstorm ideas with vendor team); what to measure and then go and measure it
- liaise with various stakeholders to obtain the data eg midwives, obstetricians, head of midwifery etc
- some travel involved within the region
- Liaise with internal and external key stakeholders on system design and workflow
- Create and publish a monthly newsletter
- Provide administrative support for portfolio and project meetings including taking minutes, scheduling meetings, actioning tasks, booking rooms, follow up on actions, diary management, and preparing papers
- Converting training materials to new templates - Quick Reference Guides, Stop/Start/Continue guides, old to new mappings etc.
- Manage on-boarding and recruitment administration
You will have at least 2 years' previous experience as a Project Officer/administrator, ideally within the Health sector or have a clinical background. Previous experience in Midwifery will be highly regarded but not essential.
- Ability to take initiative and manage multiple priorities under pressure, trouble-shoot and meet deadlines
- Experience providing project support such as booking meetings, taking minutes etc
- Able to work autonomously and within a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other computer applications, ideally some design experience for creating newsletters
- Good communication, excellent written and verbal english
- Accurate and efficient data entry
This is a long-term contract until 30th June 2021 with possible extension.
How to apply
Please send your CV in WORD format.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Canberra CBD, Australian Capital Territory
AU$900 - AU$1000 per day + Renewable Energy
Project Manager - Legal Systems
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
Technical Architect - Cyber Security
Parramatta, New South Wales
Senior Business Analyst - Digital
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$850 - AU$950 per day + + super
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory