Project Officer x4
|Job Title:||Project Officer x4|
|Location:||Parramatta, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$500 - AU$501 per day + superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Turkington|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2020 08:58|
Large government agency has a requirement for 4 Project Officers to work within the Learning and Business Systems Directorate delivering a range of commitments and initiatives, supported by a multi-disciplinary team to scope and deliver them. The initiatives and policy contexts addressed expand and change throughout the year. The governmant has committed a substantial investment in this program to deliver innovative solutions to support the needs of families.
Working for theThe Emerging Policy and Initiatives team, within the Learning and Business Systems Directorate, you will:
- support the Project Delivery Manager (PDM) with all aspects of project development and implementation across specified projects, including preparing, managing and monitoring project plans, given tight deadlines, limited resources.
- Communicate with key stakeholders and coordinate working groups, committees and consultations to facilitate exchange of information and support project completion in line with project plans
- Undertake research and analysis to support information decision making and planning
Key criteria (please only apply if you have the following)
- A minimum of 2-3 years Government experience is essential
- At least 2 years' experience as a Project Officer working on business-side projects within a delivery context
- Be highly skilled at managing stakeholder relationships to deliver outcomes through effective communication
- Show flexibility and commitment to achieving challenging goals
- Possess a high level of personal motivation and ability to quickly understand project objectives
- Flexibility to travel for stakeholder consultation and department events
- 6 month contract with possibility to extend
Please click on the apply button and send a copy of your CV in WORD format.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's