|Job Title:||Project Scheduler/Officer|
|Location:||St Leonards, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$850 - AU$1070 per day + super|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Turkington|
|Job Published:||June 09, 2020 13:22|
Large government organisation requires a Project Scheduler/Coordinator to be responsible for maintaining and monitoring project schedules and re-working priorities as they arise.
The role is responsible for coordinating and ensuring resources are utilised appropriately for the development of key enterprise solutions. You will be required to maintain a master schedule ensuring the team knows where they are working, what they are working on and when it is due across a number of projects.
In addition to project scheduling and coordination there will be some admin work required. You will attend a lot of high end meetings, where you will be expected to document the minutes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintain and monitor Project schedules.
- Obtain work effort estimates from Team managers as inputs into the schedules to highlight critical paths and resources that are over and underutilised.
- Organise, attend and participate in stakeholder meetings.
- Document and follow up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Ensure project deadlines are met.
- Determine project changes.
- Provide the Director with administrative support as needed.
- Undertake project tasks as required.
- Develop and advise on project strategies to improve delivery.
- Ensure projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Exceptional communication skills
- 3+ years' experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in government or health
- Highly proficient and experienced in the use of Microsoft applications in particular Project, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
Please send your CV in WORD format by clicking the apply now button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's