|Job Title:||Project Scheduler|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Turkington|
|Job Published:||June 05, 2020 09:31|
High profile government organisation with a variety of stakeholders, requires an experienced Project Scheduler. They are about to embark on several large projects including digital transformation/cloud migration and others involving some cutting-edge new technologies.
You will be instrumental in supporting the 4 Project Managers to ensure that projects are kept to schedule, resources are allocated and contingencies planned for. Based in the project office, and reporting into the Program Director, the role will be a shared resource.
Specifically you will:
- Support the Project Managers by providing schedule management guidance, including identifying intra-project dependencies, schedule risk and issues, resource planning and contingency planning.
- Work collaboratively with the project management team and the Program Director to ensure all aspects of the projects' multiple timelines are accurately maintained and analysed to ensure on time delivery.
- Ensure accuracy and transparency in reporting and communications and implement rigorous program management and control disciplines to ensure that expectations are met
- Work with other senior program professionals to share advice and collaborate to deliver a high-quality solution.
To secure the right person, this role is open to flexible working options including a 4 day week (if preferred) and/or days working from home in conjunction with time in the office.
- 4+ years' experience as a Project Scheduler responsible for high value projects and a proven track record of success
- Previous experience working within a government agency
- Good experience using a variety of PPM tools such as Microsoft Projects, Clarity, Primavera, Smartsheets
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement and communication
- Flexible can-do attitude, strong attention to detail
- Flexible working options
- Sydney CBD location
- Contract likely to extend
- Planned start date 1 July but may consider earlier
Please send a copy of your CV in WORD format by clicking the APPLY NOW button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's