Project Support Analyst / Project Officer
|Job Title:||Project Support Analyst / Project Officer|
|Location:||Randwick, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$550 - AU$600 per day|
|Contact Name:||Michael Cutting|
|Job Published:||May 08, 2019 16:20|
A world class organization in the Higher Education space. This client has major projects underway to help reach their business strategy well into the future.
- Supporting Projects Managers to ensure all project data is accurate in the Project Reporting tool . Liaising with project managers if required to update.
- Supporting the Project Managers to prepare Project reports for Program Board meetings
- Drafting agendas for meetings for Program / Project Manager review and approval;
- Following up actions/issues/risks related to the Program
- Minuting Program Board meetings as required
- Develop an understanding of the Program/project reporting tool to enable support to Program Manager in reviewing project data;
- Gather information to support decision-making
- Create Program agendas
- Other tasks as directed by the Program Managers and/or PMO related to supporting the project.
- Complete administrative functions / processes for the project on behalf of the program manager;
Essential Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated ability in delivering program/project administration functions in medium organisations
- Experienced user of MS Office toolset (Word, Excel and Power point)
- Coordinating and liaising with internal stakeholders, responsible for setting meetings, minute-taking and agendas.
- Coordinate resources, and logistics for the program/project.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian residency or citizenship
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's