Project/Systems Support Officer
|Job Title:||Project/Systems Support Officer|
|Location:||Liverpool, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$600 - AU$620 per day|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Turkington|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2020 09:29|
This health organisation in South West Sydney is seeking an exceptional project support officer to work closely with the manager for Clinical Systems and ICT Clinical Program / Project managers who will be assisting other health entities to implement the new and enhanced eMR Products.
The role requires a very strong project support officer who also has strong governance skills such as scheduling meetings, preparing agendas and have the ability to capture detailed action-based minutes, all while leveraging Microsoft office products / collaborations tools etc…
In addition to the above, key accountabilities include:
- Undertake project activities as per the project plan, and formulate strategies to meet business, schedule and budget objectives.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with relevant internal and external stakeholders at various levels to ensure their ongoing commitment to the project.
- Localise and implement items in the Project Management Plan and Change Management Strategy, including applying tools such as the Stakeholder Impact Analysis and Planning Tool and Stakeholder Engagement and Tracking tool.
- Collaborate with the Project Coordinator as well as the Manager Clinical Information Systems, Implementation Lead, and Change Manager to ensure the project runs smoothly
- Provide support and governance management to the team and ensure local training is organised and facilitated to meet implementation deadlines and objectives, and ensure training is evaluated to improve effectiveness.
- In conjunction with the Implementation Project Coordinator, develop a project plan that monitors training milestones
- Continuously review progress of implementation to collect and analyse feedback to determine engagement and compliance, diagnose gaps, manage resistance to complying with the eMR enhancements, implement corrective actions and develop initiatives to improve future implementations.
Essential Requirements (please only apply if you have the following)
- 2-3 years' experience as a project support officer, preferably within a health organisation
- Demonstrated understanding of implementation methodologies and experience in managing and implementing change.
- Proven experience facilitating workshops or sessions with diverse audiences and stakeholders.
- Confidence conducting engagement sessions with the project team to large audiences.
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills including the ability to analyse and interpret information, prepare written plans and reports
- Advanced skills in communicating qualitative and quantitative information to varying audiences using Microsoft Office products in a creative and innovative format
- Administration superstar with first class attention to detail when preparing minutes, scheduling meetings, monitoring projects. Highly organised!
- eMR and clinical knowledge would be an advantage
- Current NSW Drivers License
- Likely contract extension
- Great team of people
Please send a word version of your CV by clickly on the apply now button.