|Job Title:||Quality Coordinator|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$1000 - AU$1100 per day + including super|
|Contact Name:||Lee Hogben|
|Job Published:||September 06, 2021 10:36|
The successful candidate will be highly detailed, organised project coordinator with experience in document control, assurance activities and managing the upkeep of program level documentation to support project delivery.
To be successful in this role it is required that you can demonstrate the following:
- Maintain professional document control processes by ensuring all files are arranged in a logical and consistent manner.
- Develop and maintain templates, documents, and procedures to manage administration efficiencies within the team.
- Providing editing and proof reading of current and new documents and records relating to program delivery.
This role would suit someone with:
- 5 years+ PMO experience
- Previous experience in writing and editing of policies, procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office suite, TEAMs, SharePoint, TRIM
- Experience in delivery and PMO Quality Assurance (methodology and deliverables)
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal and the ability to liaise with people in all roles in an informative and positive manner
- Exceptional attention to detail, highly organised with the ability to prioritise and manage tasks.
You will fit right into the team if you also have energy, professionalism, and a sense of humour.
You must be either an Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident to be considered for this role.
Please send your CV in WORD format only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Macquarie Park, New South Wales
AU$550 - AU$600 per day
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$550 - AU$635 per annum + Working from home
Solution Consultant - Software
Bondi Junction, New South Wales
AU$130000 - AU$160000.00 per annum + superannuation, 2 days work from home